Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Renaissance Nonsense

I was told I should update my blog, so here we go. 

This one is a few years old and I made it after some friends and I went to a Renaissance Festival in Missouri. 

Emory wants to sneak out of work to goof off with his best friend Marvin. Marvin is trying new things and Mags is very proud of him, as he's spent the past year depressed and isolated and she was very worried. I'm still slogging through writing book one and have found that Emory still manages to be the center of attention even when he isn't present or accounted for. He's that obnoxious burr that none of the other characters can get rid of, no matter how hard they try. It's his special talent. 





Emory and I are alike in that people generally don't trust us with knives. Neither of us understand.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment